Kellogg's Froot Loops Color Mixups Breakfast Cereal Original
Follow your nose to where colors collide in crunchy, fruity flavored O's. Includes One, 8.2-ounce box of Kellogg’s Froot Loops Color Mix-Ups, sweetened multi-grain cereal featuring two vibrant colors swirled together. A deliciously healthy start to the day, Froot Loops Color Mixups are made with natural fruit flavors, a good source of Nine vitamins and minerals, and contain 11g whole grain per serving; enjoy an irresistible bowl with your favorite milk in the morning, afternoon or as a late night bite. Or pack these crispy O’s in a snack container for work, school lunch box, family car rides, or daily travel as an anytime pick-me-up. Tasty for kids and adults, stock Froot Loops Color Mix-Ups in your pantry as a convenient way to mix more fruit flavor and fun into everyone’s day, the Kellogg's way.
- Dual-color breakfast cereal that's bursting with fruity flavor; Tasty for kids and adults
- The classic fruity flavor of Froot Loops brings smiles to every morning
- Good source of 9 vitamins and minerals per serving; Kosher Pareve; Contains wheat ingredients
- Enjoy with or without milk; Pack some as a work snack or school treat; Stow in lunch boxes and tote bags
- Includes One, 8.2-ounce box of Kellogg's Froot Loops Color Mix-Ups cereal; Packaged for freshness
Degerminated yellow corn meal, sugar, whole grain oat flour, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of hydrogenated vegetable oil (coconut, soybean and/or cottonseed), salt, maltodextrin, wheat flour, natural flavor, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1, yellow 6, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More