Kellogg's Froot Loops Original with Marshmallows Breakfast Cereal Family Size
Follow your nose to tasty bursts of fruity flavor in Kellogg's Froot Loops Marshmallows sweetened multi-grain breakfast cereal. Dig into marshmallows and colorful crunchy O's made with natural fruit flavors. It's like a rainbow in every bowl, with grains as the first ingredient. A low-fat cereal for adults and kids, and good source of eight vitamins and minerals per serving. Your family can enjoy it with milk or dairy alternative in the morning, afternoon or as a late-night treat; great for snacking by the handful at work, at school, in the car, and simply on the go. Add fruity goodness to any lunch box, tote bag or backpack so you always have this sweet cereal treat handy. Any time you want to include a flavorful pick-me-up in your day, reach for a box of Kellogg's Froot Loops Marshmallows cereal.
- Breakfast cereal bursting with fruity flavor, delicious for kids and adults
- Crispy, fruit-flavored loops combined with marshmallows help bring energy and smiles to mornings
- Good source of eight vitamins and minerals per serving; Low fat; Contains wheat
- Pack a small bag for a work snack, after school pick-me-up, or late-night treat; Tote in lunch boxes and backpacks
- Contains one, 18.7-ounce box of Kellogg's Froot Loops Marshmallows cereal; Packaged for freshness
Corn flour blend (whole grain yellow corn flour, degerminated yellow corn flour), sugar, marshmallows (sugar, corn syrup, dextrose, natural flavor, gelatin, yellow 5, red 40, yellow 6, blue 1), wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of vegetable oil (hydrogenated coconut, soybean and/or cottonseed oil), oat fiber, maltodextrin, salt, soluble corn fiber, natural flavor, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1, yellow 6, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More