Kellogg's Corn Pops Breakfast Cereal Original
Wake up to sweet, crispy Kellogg's Corn Pops. Every irresistible bowl delivers the consistently crunchy, sweetened popped-up corn experience that's been serving up smiles for years. Includes One, 10-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal. Every 40g serving provides a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals. Made with colors and flavors from natural sources, and we're proud to say corn is the first ingredient. Corn Pops are fun to eat for the family as part of a balanced breakfast; Serve them in a bowl with milk or your favorite dairy alternative. Stash in a small bag for any backpack or lunch box as a portable treat. Pour them into a snack bowl for family, game or TV time. Pack a box when you travel or run errands. The delicious corn crunch makes Corn Pops cereal a tasty pick-me-up at home or on the move. Any time, any place "Gotta have my Pops!"
- Sweet, crispy way to start your day, and a fun part of a balanced breakfast; Gotta Have My Pops!
- Every spoonful delivers the crunchy, sweetened popped-up corn experience adults and kids love
- Good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Colors and flavors from natural sources; Contains wheat; Kosher Pareve
- Pack some in backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for snacking on the go
- Includes One, 10-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal; Packaged for freshness
Milled Corn, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% of Less of Molasses, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Hydrogenated Coconut, Soybean and/or Cottonseed), Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness, Wheat Flour, Annatto Extract Color.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More