Kellogg's Corn Flakes Breakfast Cereal Original
Greet your morning with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal, a healthy and delicious breakfast cereal that’s simple inside to help you start the day off right. Kellogg's Corn Flakes is a classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults and made to enjoy by the bowlful. Each serving contains a good source of 8 essential vitamins and minerals. This cereal is cholesterol free, fat free, and does not contain artificial colors or flavors (0g monounsaturated fat; 0g polyunsaturated fat). You can use these flakes to prepare numerous sweet and savory dishes; Kellogg's Corn Flakes can be incorporated into casseroles whole, crushed for a tasty breading on chicken, or added to a yogurt parfait for added crunch. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box. Fill a baggie with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments.
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes are a crispy, golden way to start your day; Made with a simple recipe, every bite is as delicious as the first
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Enjoy by the bowlful, with yogurt and fruit, or as the base for your favorite desserts and savory dishes
- Good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Cholesterol and fat free (0g monounsaturated fat; 0g polyunsaturated fat); Kosher Pareve
- Made with no artificial colors or flavors; A travel-ready food; Pack some cereal in your lunch box for a crispy treat, or stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes 1, 18-ounce box of ready-to-eat Corn Flakes Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% or Less of Salt.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More