Keebler™ Sugar Cones
Bring the ice cream parlor to your home kitchen with the help of the Keebler Elves and the delicious flavor of Keebler Sugar Cones. These delightfully toasty cones are pressed with a classic ice cream cone pattern, carefully shaped into perfect, ice cream-ready cones, then baked to a crispy golden-brown for a welcome crunch with every bite. Keebler Sugar Cones are ideal for your preferred ice cream, and are great for ice cream parties and socials, after dinner desserts, or an Elfin-inspired sweet treat no matter the season. Beyond ice cream, Keebler Sugar Cones are excellent for filling with yogurt and fruit, as bases for pie and cheesecake crusts, and as a delectable treat to nibble on when cookies just won’t do. Uncommonly Made and Uncommonly Good, Keebler Sugar Cones are here to take your dessert game to the next level. Two scoops, please!
- Keebler Sugar Cones are pressed with a classic ice cream cone pattern, carefully shaped into perfect cones, then baked to a crispy golden brown for a welcome crunch with every bite
- Enjoy serving up your favorite desserts with the delicious crunch of lightly sweetened Keebler Sugar Cones; Uncommonly Made, Uncommonly Good
- Keebler Sugar Cones are made with simple, pantry perfect ingredients like enriched flour, white sugar, and a touch of honey
- Keebler Sugar Cones are excellent for filling with your favorite ice creams, yogurt and fruit, as the base for pie and cheesecake crusts, and as a delectable treat to nibble on when cookies just won’t do
- Convenient, ready to eat cones packaged in a 4-ounce box
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less of Molasses, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Honey, Caramel Color, Artificial Flavor.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More