Kellogg's Keebler Sandwich Crackers Club and Cheddar
Keebler Club and Cheddar sandwich crackers are the real deal. These conveniently-packaged crackers feature a tempting combination of crunchy crackers sandwiched around a tasty filling made with real cheese for total snacking satisfaction. These crunchy, flaky sandwich crackers pack a huge punch of flavor that's irresistible for anytime snacking. They are a great snack to pack in a school lunch, enjoy as an after-school treat, grab for late-night snacking and more; the cheesy options are endless. Toss a package of Keebler sandwich crackers in your tote to bring along on field trips, trips to the park, picnics, or even while you're running your everyday errands. You'll love the one-of-a-kind flavor of real cheese in every tasty package of Keebler Club and Cheddar sandwich crackers.
- Make snacking more fun with crunchy crackers and the delicious taste of cheddar cheese
- Tempting cheese filling sandwiched between two crisp crackers; An irresistible snack to please the whole family
- Made with real cheese; Kosher Dairy; Contains wheat, milk, peanut and soy ingredients
- Makes for a tasty bite at home, school, and on-the-go; Pack into lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes One, 1.8-ounce pouch of sandwich crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), vegetable oil (soybean, palm and palm kernel oil with TBHQ for freshness), whey, sugar, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes).Contains 2% or less of salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), natural and artificial flavor, sodium phosphate, butter (cream, salt), citric acid, nonfat milk, turmeric extract color, yellow 6, peanut flour, soy lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More