Kashi Soft Baked Mixed Berry Breakfast Bars
With these Kashi Mixed Berry soft-baked cereal bars, every bite of mixed berry is wrapped in warm honey graham goodness. Tasty and nutritious, our cereal bars aren't just for breakfast. They are a welcome snack any time of day. Best of all, these bars are filled in with tasty goodies and real nutrition, with 10g of whole grains (48g or more recommended daily) and 3g of fiber (2.5g total fat) in every 35g bar. Kashi Mixed Berry soft-baked cereal bars contain no high fructose corn syrup; they are baked up toasty and made with fruit and honey for goodness you can see and taste.
- 10g of whole grain, 2.5g total fat, and 3g fiber per 35g serving; A delicious vegetarian snack
- A delicious breakfast bar made with berries, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour, rolled oats, and a touch of honey
- An ideal quick breakfast treat and anytime pick-me-up at home or on-the-go
- Includes 1, 7.2-ounce box of 6, 1.2-ounce Mixed Berry Soft Baked Breakfast Bars
- Travel-ready tasty snack at work or school, post-workout bite, or late-night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, & backpacks
Mixed Berry Filling (Pear Juice Concentrate, Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Blueberry Puree Concentrate, Apple Powder, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Blackberry Puree Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Natural Flavors), Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Rye, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Whole Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Invert Cane Syrup, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Chicory Root Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca Syrup, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More