Team up, build off, and race to take the crown! The Jenga Maker game is a frantic, fun twist on classic Jenga gameplay. Players divide into teams and race to build their Jenga object using the Jenga wooden blocks. One teammate describes the setup shown on the card, and guided by their description only, the others rush to build and crown their creation. But watch out! If a team builds it wrong or makes the object fall, they have to start over again. The first team to complete and crown 3 builds wins! It's a fun, challenging gaming experience that combines friends, skill, suspense, laughter, and a little luck. Want a fun game for family game night? With beginner and advanced builds, Jenga Maker is a fun game for adults and kids ages 8 and up.
- Includes 28 wooden blocks, wooden crown, 200 Jenga Maker cards, and instructions
- For 2-6 players
- Twist on classic Jenga: It's a different way to build with Jenga! This twist on classic Jenga gameplay has players dividing into teams, with teams racing to instruct and create builds at the same time
- Great party game: Add fun to a party by bringing out the Jenga Maker game! This version of the classic stacking tower game is great for a family game night. It's a fun game for adults and kids 8 and up
- Includes wooden blocks: The Jenga Maker game includes 28 colorful wooden Jenga blocks. Each block features the official Jenga logo
- Crown the build: It's a race to the finish as teams build their objects at the same time. The first to build theirs correctly and then crown their creation wins that round. Take the crown in 3 rounds to win
- 200 diffrent builds: One teammate draws a card and describes the setup to their teammate. No pointing, gesturing, or peeking allowed! This fun kids' game features beginner and advanced
- Jenga is a registered trademark of Pokonobe Associates. Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.