Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon Washington Red Wine
Are you ready for a wine that's not afraid to break the rules? Look no further than INTRINSIC Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine. This bold and flavorful wine is a true rebel, offering a unique and delicious experience with a texture that is rustic yet silky. From the moment you open the bottle, you'll be transported by its wonderful floral nose and tantalizing aromas of cherry and leather. As you take your first sip, you'll be greeted by a symphony of flavors, including blueberry jam, pomegranate, and chocolate. This Cabernet wine is the perfect companion for grilled meats such as lamb, beef, pork, and seared vegetables. Its bold and complex flavors complement any hearty meal, making it a crowd-pleaser at any gathering. So if you're looking for a wine that's not afraid to challenge convention, try INTRINSIC Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine.
- One 750 ml bottle of INTRINSIC Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine; 14.5% ABV
- This Cabernet Sauvignon features layered tones of blueberry jam, pomegranate, and chocolate that intertwine with the aromas of cherry and leather
- Enhance any meal with this exquisite red wine, especially grilled meats or seared vegetables
- Crafted from an artful blend of 94% Cabernet Sauvignon and 6% Cabernet Franc
- This Cabernet's full-bodied flavor profile, rustic texture, and stunning label combine to create an unforgettable red wine
- Red wine crafted from fruit sourced from Washington State's Columbia Valley
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(35)4(5)3(2)2(0)1(0)