Impossible™ Sausage Made From Plants Bratwurst Links
From the plant-based casing to the savory sizzle on a hot pan, Impossible™ Sausage Links Made From Plants, Bratwurst look, cook, and taste like sausage made from animals. With 13g protein and 0 mg of cholesterol (16g of total fat, 7g saturated fat per serving), Impossible™ Sausage Links Made From Plants, Bratwurst are an easy way to add a tasty, savory bite to any meal. Impossible Sausage Links, Bratwurst can be cooked and eaten alone, added to sandwiches, pastas, or—better yet—grilled to perfection. So fire up the barbecue and get ready to impress with sausage made from plants that delivers on juicy flavor.
Impossible Sausage Links Made From Plants, Bratwurst are:
- Delicious: Look, cook, and taste like pork sausage links with our signature seasonings, including classic Bratwurst herbs and spices, like marjoram and white pepper.
- Nutrient packed: An excellent source of protein with 13g protein per serving, 0mg of cholesterol (16g of total fat, 7g saturated fat per serving), and has 30% lower total fat and 25% lower saturated fat, when cooked, compared to the leading pork sausage links. They do not contain any added nitrates or nitrites, and they are gluten free.
- Made like animal sausage: Made with an edible plant-based casing which means they sizzle like animal sausage.
- Versatile: Impossible Sausage Links, Bratwurst can be cooked on a pan or griddle or grilled directly on an open flame and eaten as is or added to your favorite sausage link recipes like sandwiches, pastas, and more.
- Sustainable: Every time you eat Impossible Sausage (instead of pork sausage links) you use 79% less water, 71% less GHG emissions, and 41% less land.
Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, 2% Or Less Of: Methylcellulose, Salt, Yeast Extract, Vegetal Casing (Sodium Alginate, Konjac Gum, Guar Gum), Cultured Dextrose, Food Starch Modified, Dextrose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, White Pepper, Garlic Powder, Spices, Marjoram, Soy Leghemoglobin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), L-Tryptophan, Soy Protein Isolate, Vitamins and Minerals (Zinc Gluconate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More