Holland House® 10% White Cooking Wine
Holland House White Cooking Wine is a cooking wine made for creating more flavorful dishes. Made with high quality ingredients, this white cooking wine will elevate recipes and inspire the chef within. Holland House wines are crafted especially for cooking, adding depth and rich flavor to any dish. This white cooking wine for cooking is made with carefully selected ingredients and seasoned to perfection. Armed with a crisp white wine aroma and a slightly dry but distinct flavor that makes it perfect for cooking lighter dishes. Add a splash of this white cooking wine to a marinade, cooking sauce, or as a finishing touch to an elegant meal. This 16 fl. oz. bottle of Holland House Cooking Wine is shelf stable and is ready to use in beloved recipes. Holland House Cooking Wines are perfect for just that: cooking. Using fine grapes and perfectly blended seasonings, our cooking wines offer bold flavor intensity that you can taste in every bite. Fill life with flavor.
- Carefully blended seasonings, our cooking wine is carefully blended with selected seasonings for cooking that makes it great for a marinade or cooking sauce, and it complements lighter dishes, like grilled fish asparagus or a citrus cream pasta sauce
- Bold, Robust Flavor in Each Bite:This white cooking wine adds a bold, sophisticated flavor to meals, making cooking flavorfully simple and delicious for all experience levels, be it a home cook or an expert chef
- Live Flavorfully: Elevate any recipe with this well balanced dry white wine for cooking, sautéing, roasting and marinating that is made with quality ingredients for an unparalleled flavor and style
- Unique Flavor Profile: Use this cooking wine to add a light and elegant flavor to dishes with its crisp aroma and bright taste
- One 16 fl oz bottle of Holland House White Cooking Wine
White Wine, Water, Neutral Spirits, Invert Sugar, Salt, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Potassium Metabisulfite (Preservative).
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More