Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Spice up just about any meal with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing, Spicy Ranch Mix. Whip up a quick salad dressing by stirring Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix with milk and mayonnaise, and make a salad by tossing with mixed greens, pasta or potatoes. Make a zesty dip when you combine with sour cream, perfect with veggies, crackers or pretzels. Plus, add black pepper to Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing, Spicy Ranch Mix to create a black pepper rub for meats, or stir the dry mix into mashed potatoes to instantly upgrade your side dish. The possibilities are endless with Hidden Valley®.
- SPICY RANCH: With a creamy blend of herbs, spices, mild chilis and red peppers, keep your friends and family wanting more with Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix made with no preservatives; package may vary
- DIP & DRESSING: Create a zesty homemade dip when you combine with sour cream, perfect with veggies and crackers or combine with milk or mayonnaise for a delicious Ranch salad dressing
- SEASON: Sprinkle the dry mix like a seasoning over fish, meats, or potatoes to put a twist on everyday creations or family recipes
- GLUTEN FREE: Perfect for backyard BBQs and parties, this gluten free Ranch seasoning is as tasty as it is versatile - use it as an everyday condiment for burgers, sandwiches and wraps or as a salad topping
- DINNER MADE EASY: Use Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix as your weeknight secret weapon- add instant flavor to any meal the whole family will love
Maltodextrin, Buttermilk, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Citric Acid, Dried Garlic, Paprika, Lactic Acid, Less Than 2% of: Natural Flavor, Dried Onion, Dried Red Bell Pepper, Dried Vinegar, Calcium Stearate, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Aged Cayenne Peppers, Calcium Lactate
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More