Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Topping
Put together a quick, easy dinner anytime when you’re stocked up with this two pack of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing. Our Original Ranch® Dressing makes it simple to get your daily dose of veggies. For delicious side dishes, mix with pasta or potatoes. Or toss with mixed greens and chopped tomatoes for an easy meal. Hidden Valley® ranch dressing also makes a tasty addition to sandwiches, wraps and burgers, or as a dip with a vegetable tray, chips, or chicken strips. This gluten-free dressing is as versatile as it is tasty.
- RANCH DONE RIGHT: America’s favorite ranch is now even creamier and thicker, making it the perfect condiment for dipping, dunking or drizzling with pizza, wings and more; Packaging may vary
- GLUTEN FREE & KETO-FRIENDLY: Perfect for school lunches or backyard BBQs this classic gluten free and keto-friendly salad dressing is a crowd pleaser as America's #1 selling Ranch dressing
- SALAD DRESSING: Get your daily dose of veggies in a delicious way by adding Ranch as a salad topping or use as a classic veggie dip
- CONDIMENT: Use as a topper on burgers sandwiches and wraps to refresh your meal prep or weeknight routine or as a dip with chips pizza and chicken strips
- DINNER MADE EASY: Add instant flavor to your favorite salad, meal or side dish with a touch of creamy Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola), Water, Sugar, Salt, Nonfat Buttermilk, Egg Yolk, Natural Flavors, Less Than 1% of: Spices, Garlic*, Onion*, Vinegar, Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Modified Food Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Artificial Flavors, Disodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added To Preserve Freshness, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate. *Dried
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More