HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup
Genuine chocolate flavor packed in the classic bottle of HERSHEY'S syrup can do no wrong. Want to add it to your milk, hot cocoa and coffee, or drizzle it over your brownies and cakes, or use it to make chocolate floats and sundaes? No matter what you're making or who is at your gathering, pop open the lid, then squeeze, swirl, dot or drizzle the syrup onto some of your favorite drinks and desserts. Squeeze the syrup onto your ice cream sundaes as a tasty topping or stir it into a cold glass of milk — chocolaty milk mustaches, anyone? Do you need a little sweetness in your midday coffee to make a mocha, some extra goodness in your hot cocoa or a chocolate drizzle over your dessert? Enjoy the sweet, savory and delicious taste of chocolate syrup on everything from cakes to cookies. Put all your creative vibes down on the counter and start designing edible crafts too. HERSHEY'S chocolate syrup makes great holiday gifts for the bakers in your family or can help one-up your baking recipes. Once you're finished, place the bottle in the refrigerator to keep the syrup fresh.
- Contains one (1) 48-ounce bulk bottle of HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup
- Pour the classic taste of HERSHEY'S genuine chocolate flavor onto your ice cream and desserts or into your milk and coffee
- A fat-free and gluten-free kosher genuine-flavored syrup packaged in a closeable and squeezable bottle for easy pouring
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with chocolate syrup
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over pretzels, pancakes, fresh fruit and other unique foods for a delicious chocolaty treat during Christmas, Easter, Halloween and Valentine's Day celebrations
- Please refrigerate your bottle of HERSHEY'S chocolate syrup after opening to retain freshness
High Fructose Corn Syrup; Corn Syrup; Water; Cocoa*; Sugar; Contains 2% or Less of: Potassium Sorbate, To Maintain Freshness; Xanthan Gum; Salt; Mono- and Diglycerides*; Polysorbate 60; Vanillin, Artificial Flavor. *Adds A Neglible Amount of Fat
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More