Herbal Essences Bio:Renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Naked Volume Conditioner
Volumize flat, fine hair to keep hair bouncy with Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner.This conditioner, with real botanicals, softens and volumizes hair from root to tip. Crafted with our signature blend of real botanicals, White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Volumizing Conditioner has lightweight moisturizers for beautiful hair. Color-safe and pH-balanced, this volumizing conditioner infuses notes of fresh citrus, refreshing mint and velvet peach into your hair—leaving it soft and voluminous. Work into hair, rinse and repeat with ease knowing your conditioner is paraben free and dye free, and made with at least 90% natural-origin ingredients.
- LIGHTLY CONDITION AND VOLUMIZE: Our White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner lightly hydrates for voluminous hair
- REAL BOTANICALS ENDORSED BY KEW: The real botanicals in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- THE SCENT EXPERIENCE: Multilayered scents of fresh-squeezed citrus, clean mint, and velvet peach
- OUR NO, NO, NO LIST: Our White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner is paraben-free and colorant-free
- COLOR-SAFE & pH-BALANCED: Our color-safe and pH-balanced shampoos/conditioners are crafted to be safe on color-treated hair
Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Citros Grandis ( Grapefruit ) Fruit Extract , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil , Menthol , Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil , Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract , Histidine , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Ecklonia Radiata Extract , Fragrance , Stearmidopropyl Dimethylamine , Benzyl Alcohol , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Glutamic Acid , Peg-2m , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More