Guinness American Blonde Lager Beer
Brewed with North American ingredients, including Pacific Northwest hops, as well as our classic Guinness yeast, Guinness Blonde is a crisp, golden beer. It has a noticeable but gentle hop aroma of citrus and tropical fruits, clean cracker-bread malt flavor and a pleasantly bitter refreshing finish. Brewed at the Guinness Open Gate Brewery & Barrel House in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 250 years of Guinness history in every smooth, satisfying drop
- Perfect with food. Or without. Guinness is an ideal accompaniment to good friends and good times
- Irish tradition meets American Spirit, Ireland and America go way back. Our histories have crossed paths countless times and while our cultures may differ, we have at least one thing in common - our passion for good beer
- Baltimore Blonde is the Open Gate Brewerys flagship beer. Introduced in 2013, this beer is brewed in on-site in Baltimore. Golden in color, its a light brew thats big on flavor
- With a combination of the best European Brewing techniques, Guinness yeast, and the finest Citra and Mosaic hops, this beer is loud, vibrant and unforgettable
- Guinness is a game changing way to elevate your cooking
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.29(17)5(8)4(7)3(1)2(1)1(0)