Goldfish Colors Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
With Goldfish crackers, the smiles come naturally. Baked with 100% real cheddar cheese, plus no artificial flavors or preservatives, Goldfish Colors are a snack the whole family will adore. All colors are sourced from plants. The red Goldfish crackers are colored using a mix of beet juice concentrate and paprika extracted from sweet red peppers. Green comes from watermelon and huito juice concentrates mixed with extracted turmeric. The red-orange Goldfish are colored with paprika extracted from sweet red peppers, and finally, the orange Goldfish use annatto extracted from the seed of the achiote tree.
- COLORFUL CHEESY GOLDFISH: Playful cheese crackers in a rainbow of colors, baked with a smile
- BAKED WITH REAL CHEESE: Always made with 100% real cheddar cheese and no artificial flavors or preservatives
- COLORS SOURCED FROM PLANTS: Pepperidge Farm uses colors sourced from plants - like red beet juice concentrate - to make Goldfish Colors colorful
- THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK: Goldfish crackers have been making families smile for decades
- STOCK UP ON GOLDFISH CRACKERS: Large carton with easy-pour spout is the perfect size to portion out snacks for lunchboxes, gatherings, and on-the-go treats
Made With Smiles and Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Vegetable Oils (Canola, Sunflower and/or Soybean), Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Yeast, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spices, Celery, Onion Powder, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Colors (Beet, Huito and Watermelon Juice Concentrates: Paprika and Turmeric Extracts).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More