Gold Medal™ Unbleached All Purpose Flour
Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour is a useful, versatile flour that comes unbleached and ready to use. It's strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights and mellow enough to add the perfect texture to a batch of cookies. Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour is versatile and expertly milled in the USA without the added bleaching process.
- UNBLEACHED FLOUR: Ready-to-use flour that's milled without the added bleaching process
- BAKING INGREDIENT: Especially ideal for baking cookies or cakes
- MULTI-USE: Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights and mellow enough for a fluffy, delicious cake
- FOR YOUR PANTRY: Stock your pantry with Gold Medal Flour for all your last-minute baking needs
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Over 135 years of baking success
Wheat Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Enzymes, Folic Acid (A B Vitamin).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.