Gold Medal™ All Purpose Flour
Gold Medal All Purpose Flour is our most versatile flour. Use it for any recipe that simply calls for "flour." It's strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights and mellow enough to add that flaky perfection to your family's favorite pie crust recipe. Gold Medal All Purpose Flour is made of a blend of hard and soft wheat so every bite looks and tastes its absolute best.
- ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR: Our most versatile flour for any recipe that simply calls for "flour"
- BAKING INGREDIENT: Especially ideal for baking cookies and cakes
- MULTI-USE: Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights and mellow enough for a perfect flaky pie crust
- FOR YOUR PANTRY: Stock your pantry with Gold Medal Flour for all your last-minute baking needs
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Over 135 years of baking success
Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Enzymes, Folic Acid (A B Vitamin).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More