Foods Alive Organic Artisan Cold-Pressed Chia Oil
- The EFA's you need!
- Chia seed oil contains more than 60% omega-3 fatty acids, one of natures richest plant sources.
- Chia is a Mayan word meaning ''strength''. Mayan, Aztec and Incan cultures have used chia seeds as staple food for thousands of years to increase endurance and strength.
- Recent studies have health experts turning their attention to this extraordinary nutritious oil.
- Chia oil can also be used as a massage oil or body oil to nourish and replenish your skin.
- You truly get what you pay for! If you don''t find our chia oil to be superior in taste to your current brand, we will buy it back, no questions asked!
- 100% Satisfication Guaranteed
- The perfect addition to smoothies, shakes and salad dressings or bring it to the table and add it to a bowl of soup, rice, pasta and more.
100% Unrefined Raw Chia Seed Oil , * . * , Certified Organic Ingredient
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More