Enfamil™ Milk-Based Baby Formula with Iron Powder
Enfamil Infant Formula is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain building power. It is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of all infant through 12 months, and has an easy-to-digest blend inspired by breast milk.
- Contains DHA & Choline, important nutrients found in breast milk to help support cognitive brain development
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors
- It's unique Triple Health Guard blend has 30 nutrients for growth, DHA to help maximize learning potential and an exclusive prebiotics blend clinically proven to support the immune system.
- An exclusive blend of dual prebiotics designed to support your baby's immune system
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Whey Protein Concentrate, and Less Than 2%; Galactooligosaccharides*, Polydextrose*, Mortierella Alpina Oil†, Schizochytrium Sp.Oil‡, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B₁₂, Vitamin D₃, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B₆ Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K₁, Biotin, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Taurine, L-carnitine.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.