Educational Insights Nancy B's Science Club Stir-It-Up Chemistry Lab and Kitchen Experiments Journal
Perform cool chemistry experiments in your kitchen! Perfect for STEM learning at home, junior chemists can safely explore simple scientific principles including extinguishing a flame with invisible gas; making their own bubbling "lava" in a bottle; causing chemicals to change color; and more.
- Supports STEM learning and introduces learners to real science tools
- Offers foundation of basic chemical principles
- Introduction to conducting safe and fun science experiments
- Encourages self-discovery
- Set of 11 reusable chemistry tools including beaker, 4 test tubes, test tube rack, graduated cylinder, lab glasses, dropper, funnel, beaker, and stirring rod
- 22-Page activity journal filled with experiments using common household ingredients
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.83(30)5(25)4(5)3(0)2(0)1(0)