Educational Insights® Even Steven's Odd! Game
Educational Insights Even Steven's Odd Game includes 24 dice, 4 dice holders and helps to develop addition and subtraction skills.Educational Insights Even Steven's Odd Game is recommended for children of ages 7 yrs and above. Game with 40 leveled math challenge cards foster quick thinking and is played by 2- 4 players.
- Age group and grade: Ages 7 years and up and grades 1st and up
- No. of players: 2-4
- Includes 24 dice, 40 leveled math challenge cards, 4 dice holders and game guide
- Size: 2 1/2"(H) x 3 1/2"(W) challenge card
- First player to win 6 dice-rolling math challenges wins this fast-paced, dice-rolling race
- Develops addition and subtraction skills and fosters quick thinking
- How to play- choose your card level- easy or difficult, flip and read a challenge card, all players race to roll the numbers that complete the challenge on the card, the first player to complete the challenge and grab Steven wins the round
Warning: Choking hazard: Small parts, not for children under 3 years.