Dreamfields Vegan with Fiber Spaghetti Pasta
Eat healthy and still experience the joy of pasta with Dreamfields Spaghetti 13.25 oz. Dreamfields pasta provides the delicious taste and texture of traditional pasta with the benefit of prebiotic fiber to help promote healthy digestion and overall gut health. Non-GMO, vegan, and kosher certified, Dreamfields pasta is a good source of fiber, with five grams per serving and can be a nutritious and delicious part of a healthy diet. Dreamfields Spaghetti is a long, cylindrical pasta strand that is excellent for twirling a variety of sauces. Prepare Dreamfields Spaghetti with a classic Bolognese or creamy lemon ricotta sauce. Available in seven classic pasta shapes, Dreamfields is an easy substitute for traditional pasta in your favorite recipes. With Dreamfields, the dream is real.™ You can have your pasta and eat healthy too.
- PREBIOTIC FIBER: Dreamfields Spaghetti 13.25 oz. contains prebiotic fiber to help promote healthy digestion and overall gut health
- GREAT TASTE: A delicious alternative pasta with added prebiotic fiber that has the same taste, texture, and shape of traditional pasta
- NON-GMO, VEGAN, AND LOW FAT: Non-GMO project-verified, vegan pasta that is a low-fat, low sodium food
- SPAGHETTI: A long, cylindrical pasta strand that is excellent for twirling a variety of sauces
- THE DREAM IS REAL™: With Dreamfields, you can have your pasta and eat healthy too
Durum Wheat Semolina, Inulin, Wheat Gluten, Xanthan Gum, Wheat Protein Isolate, Pectin, Potassium Chloride, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.