CytoSport Muscle Milk® Vanilla Creme
Work Out. Recover. Move Forward. Move Fast.
- 32G Protein - High Quality Protein
- Build lean muscles
- Recover after exercise
20 Vitamins & Minerals - Excellent Source of 20 Vitamins and Minerals:
- Antioxidant vitamins A, C and E
- Vitamin d, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus for strong bones
Suitable for Most Individuals Sensitive to Lactose
NSF - Free of Banned Substances
NSF screens for more than 200 substances banned by most major athletic organizations. The main components of NSF''s certification program are label claim review, a toxicology review to certify the formulation and contaminant review to ensure against contaminants.
The Power of Protein
- Protein you eat breaks down into amino acids in the body, which support muscle growth, repair and maintenance.
- Consuming both fast and slow release proteins, like those found in MUSCLE MILK® Protein Powder, keeps your body in positive protein balance.
- Protein after exercise aids in recovery and helps build lean muscle.
Protein Comparisons (Protein Data from USDA Nutrient Database)
- 2 Scoops Muscle Milk® Protein Powder (32g protein)
- 4 Jumbo Eggs (32g Protein)
- 4-8 oz Glasses Skim Milk (33g protein)
- 3.7 oz Cooked Chicken Breast (32g Protein)
Branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine help support muscle maintenance and growth.
Leucine triggers muscle protein growth and helps prevent muscle protein breakdown.