Colliders™ Reese's Layered Peanut Butter & Chocolate Dessert
COLLIDERS™ Layered REESE'S Refrigerated Dessert takes your favorite REESE'S candy flavor and turns it into a cool, creamy spoonable dessert. Enjoy our peanut butter flavored dessert with a layer of rich milk chocolate topping in seconds. Just open the peanut butter dessert with rich milk chocolate topping, and enjoy. Made with real cream and sugar. Dig into a collision of flavors and textures all in one delicious dessert. Perfect as both a daytime sweet treat or after dinner dessert. Each of the two COLLIDERS™ Layered REESE'S desserts come in a convenient single-serve cup for easy enjoyment anywhere.
- Each dessert comes in a convenient single-serve cup
- Made with real cream and sugar for an indulgent dessert experience
- Dig into a collision of flavors and textures in one delicious dessert
- Enjoy a cool and creamy peanut butter flavored dessert with a layer of rich milk chocolate topping
- We took your favorite REESE'S Peanut Butter candy flavor and turned it into a delicious, spoonable refrigerated dessert
- 2 COLLIDERS™ Layered REESE'S Refrigerated Desserts
Water . Sugar . Cream . Partially Defatted Peanut Flour . Milk Chocolate ( Sugar . Chocolate . Skim Milk . Cocoa Butter , Milk Fat . Soy Lecithin , Natural Flavor ) . Semisweet Chocolate ( Sugar . Chocolate . Cocoa Butter . Cocoa Processed with Alkali , Milkfat , Soy Lecithin . Natural Flavor . Milk ) , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil ( Coconut and Palm Kernel Oil ) . Modified Cornstarch . Contains Less Than 2% Of : Salt : Cocoa Processed with Alkali . Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate ( for Smooth Texture ) . Sucrose , Fatty Acid Esters . Caramel Color . Natural Flavor . Fumaric Acid . Yellow 5 . Yellow 6 .
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More