Colliders™ Reese's Chopped Desserts
A creamy, indulgent peanut butter flavored dessert with milk chocolate pieces.
COLLIDERS™ Chopped REESE'S Refrigerated Dessert takes your favorite REESE'S Peanut Butter candy flavor and turns it into a cool, creamy spoonable dessert. Enjoy our peanut butter flavored dessert topped with chopped pieces of milk chocolate candy in seconds. Just open the peanut butter dessert, pour the milk chocolate pieces on top, mix and enjoy. Made with real cream and sugar. Dig into a collision of flavors and textures all in one delicious dessert. Perfect as both a daytime sweet treat or after dinner dessert. Each of the two COLLIDERS™ Chopped REESE'S peanut butter candy desserts come in a convenient single-serve cup for easy enjoyment anywhere.
- 2 COLLIDERS™ Chopped REESE'S Refrigerated Desserts
- We took your favorite REESE'S Peanut Butter candy flavor and turned it into a delicious, spoonable refrigerated dessert
- Enjoy a cool and creamy peanut butter flavored dessert topped with chopped pieces of milk chocolate
- Dig into a collision of flavors and textures in one delicious dessert
- Made with real cream and sugar for an indulgent dessert experience
- Each dessert comes in a convenient single-serve cup
- Perfect as a daytime sweet treat or after dinner dessert
Peanut Butter Flavored Dessert ( Water , Sugar , Cream [ , from : Milk ] , Partially Defatted Peanut Flour , Modified Cornstarch , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [ Coconut and Palm Kernel Oils ] , Salt , Caramel Color , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate [ for Smooth Texture ] , Natural Flavor , Yellow 5 , Yellow 6 ) , Topping ( Milk Chocolate [ Sugar , Unsweetened Chocolate , Cocoa Butter , Milk , Skim Milk , Soy Lecithin , Artificial Flavor ] ) .
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More