Cheez-It Baked Snacks White Cheddar Cheese Crackers
Make snack time more fun with the salty, delicious taste of Cheez-It White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers. Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers are made with 100% real cheese that's been carefully aged for a one-of-a-kind taste in every crunchy bite. A baked snack, Cheez-It crackers are perfect for game time, party spreads, school lunches, late-night snacking and more—the cheesy options are endless. You'll love the smooth, creamy flavor of real cheese in every perfectly toasted handful of Cheez-It White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackers made with white cheddar cheese and a dusting of salt
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 21-ounce box of ready-to-eat snack crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil With TBHQ For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes).Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Butter (Cream, Salt), Baking Soda, Yeast, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More