Chateau Ste Michelle Harvest Select Riesling Sweet White Wine
Treat yourself to a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling Wine and experience the luscious flavors of ripe peach and apricot with delicate floral notes. Crafted in a slightly sweeter style, every sip of Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling is a stunning journey of taste and aroma, leaving you spellbound. Its refreshing light body is perfectly balanced, making it an ideal complement to fresh fruit, soft cheese, or a spicy main course. Savor every sip of this Washington Riesling wine, best served chilled to experience its full flavor profile. With 10.5% ABV, this wine is perfect for sharing with friends and family on any occasion.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling White Wine
- Made in a slightly sweeter style, Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling captures the rich, ripe flavor of peach followed with notes of apricot, mango and floral
- Riesling white wine is stunning when paired with fruit, soft cheeses, or a spicy main course; best served chilled
- This sweet white Riesling is made from our renowned Riesling grapes from the Columbia Valley in Washington State
- The wine is fermented at cooler temperatures in stainless steel tanks for 3 weeks, retaining its beautiful aromas
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Harvest Select Riesling white wine has low alcohol level of 10.5% by volume
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.