Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Gewürztraminer Washington White Wine
Looking for the perfect balance of sweetness and acidity in a white wine? Look no further than Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Gewürztraminer. This light-bodied, lush-style white wine boasts a delightful array of stone fruit and floral notes, accented by a gentle dusting of baking spice. Every sip will transport your taste buds to the rolling hills of Washington State's renowned Columbia Valley, where the finest grapes are sourced to create this exceptional white wine. Enjoy a glass of this delicious Gewürztraminer white wine with succulent crab and roasted turkey to spicier fare that demands a touch of sweetness.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Gewürztraminer White Wine, 12% ABV
- This light-bodied Gewürztraminer white wine offers notes of baking spices, apricot, red apple, and florals
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Gewurztraminer pairs beautifully with crab, Asian dishes, and chicken
- Our fragrant Gewürztraminer white wine is best enjoyed chilled
- Sourced from the finest grapes in Washington State's renowned Columbia Valley
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.45(11)5(5)4(6)3(0)2(0)1(0)