Cerave Hydrating SPF 50 Face Sunscreen
Developed with Dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 provides broad spectrum protection with 100% mineral sunscreen that reflect the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays. Sunscreen contains physical filters Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide providing all day hydration with three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture long after. Oxybenzone free, oil free, paraben free, fragrance free, chemical-filter free. Allergy-tested and noncomedogenic sunscreen, gentle on skin. Suitable for normal to sensitive skin and kids. Directions for Sunscreen Use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying. Recommended by both the Skin Cancer Foundation and National Eczema Association.
- SPF 50 Face sunscreen is 100% Mineral-based sunscreen with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to reflect UVA/UVB rays
- Oxybenzone free, avobenzone free, and benzene free; Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone
- Physical sunscreens can often leave a white cast when applied in thick layers; For best results, apply evenly to the entire body in thin layers and thoroughly massage into skin
- Three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Allergy-tested and noncomedogenic sunscreen
- Suitable for sensitive skin and kids
- Developed by Dermatologists and Recommended by both the Skin Cancer Foundation and National Eczema Association
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.18(673)5(203)4(122)3(101)2(90)1(157)