Campbell's® Chunky Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Campbell's Chunky Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup isn't just tasty-it's made to spice up your life. With spicy flavors and bold ingredients, this spicy take on a comfort food classic is capable of fueling hearty appetites. Campbell's Chunky Soup is made with chicken meat without antibiotics, carrots, celery, egg noodles and a spice-enriched broth. Each can has 14 grams of protein. It Fills You Up Right.
- Campbell's Chunky Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Big Flavors: Spicy soup crafted with chicken, carrots, celery, egg noodles and a sizzling broth seasoned with chili pepper (1) and paprika (1) extract
- 16 grams of Protein: Hearty chicken soup that has vegetables and protein
- Convenient Pantry Staple: Take Campbell's Chunky Soup on outdoor adventures, enjoy it on weeknights at home, or bring it to work or school
- Microwave Soups: This easy to microwave soup is simple to prepare, just heat and serve
- Recyclable Soup Can: Soup can is recyclable for easy disposal
Chicken Stock, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Water, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate [Wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less than 2% of: Modified Cornstarch, Tomato Paste, Salt, Chicken Fat, Distilled Vinegar, Yeast Extract, Potassium Salt, Paprika, Sugar, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Onions, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Vegetable Broth, Cooked Chicken Skins, Spice, Beta Carotene for Color, Chili Pepper Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Dried Chicken, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.