Campbell's® Chunky® Savory Pot Roast Soup
Campbell's Chunky Savory Pot Roast Soup takes the flavors of a favorite home-cooked meal and makes it easy to serve to fuel your everyday hustle. Seasoned and simmered with potatoes, carrots and tender beef, you can count on plenty in every satisfying bite of this ready to eat soup. Enjoy on its own or take it up a notch by pouring it over mashed potatoes. When you need food that works as hard as you do, grab Campbell's Chunky soups. Our big flavor, big pieces and bold ingredients will help you fight back when NFL-sized hunger hits.Campbell's Chunky soups fill you up and fuel your everyday hustle.
- Ready To Eat Soup: Enjoy the savory comfort of pot roast in a bowl
- Each can contains 13 grams of protein
- Fill Up Right: Each bowl is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your hunger after the big game or after a workout
- Heat & Serve CannedSoup: Just open, add it to a pot or microwave-safe bowl, and heat on stove or in the microwave when you're hungry and crunched for time
- Ships as single 18.8 ounce recyclable can
Water , Potatoes , Carrots , Seasoned Beef , Beef Broth and Modified Cornstarch Product ( Beef , Beef Broth , Salt , Modified Cornstarch , Sodium Phosphate , Spice ) , Tomato Puree ( Water , Tomato Paste ) , Green Beans , Modified Food Starch , Contains Less Than 2% Of : Wheat Flour , Dehydrated Onions , Salt , Sugar , Yeast Extract , Flavoring , Soy Sauce ( Wheat , Soybeans , Salt , Maltodextrin ) , Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein , Spices , Beef Extract , Beef Fat , Caramel Color , Sesame Seed Oil , Celery , Onions , Glutamic Acid , Xanthan Gum , Garlic Extract , Sodium Phosphate , Citric Acid , Onion Extract .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More