Campbell's Beef with Vegetables & Barley Condensed Soup
Campbell's® Condensed Beef with Vegetables and Barley Soup combines honest ingredients like farm-grown veggies, pieces of beef, and toasted barley into a savory beef broth. In our soups, we begin with good, honest ingredients like farm-grown carrots and potatoes. As one of Campbell's classic soups, trust our low-in-fat bowls to comfort you and the whole family.
- Made with good, honest ingredients like toasted barley, seasoned beef and farm-grown veggies (carrots, potatoes, celery, peas)
- Packaged in a non-BPA-lined, recyclable 10.5 ounce can
- Only 100 calories per serving
- To enjoy a comforting bowl, just reconstitute with water, heat and enjoy
- Keep plenty on hand for the whole family
Beef Stock (Water, Beef Stock**), Toasted Barley, Carrots, Potatoes, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Seasoned Beef (Contains Up To 10% of A Solution of Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate), Modified Food Starch, Celery, Peas, Contains Less Than 2% of: Beef Stock, Salt, Seasoned Beef Crumble (Beef, Salt, Natural Flavor), Yeast Extract, Onions**, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Water, Beef Tallow, Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Onion Extract, Celery Extract, Beef Fat, Beef**, Garlic Extract, Beef Stock**. **Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More