Bush's Best Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans
When you’re grilling up the big, bold flavors of your favorite meats, you need a side that can hold its own. Luckily, the rich taste of Bush’s Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans does just that. We take tender navy beans and slow-simmer them in a robust sauce made with brown sugar, molasses, a pinch of mustard seed and a dash of natural smoke flavor. So whether you’re cooking chicken, steak, fish, sausage or something else, you know just where to reach for a side that’s decidedly different.
- Stock your pantry with 22 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans
- Bush’s Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered in a rich blend of brown sugar, molasses, a pinch of mustard seed and a dash of natural smoke flavor
- Bush’s Grillin’ Beans are packed with robust flavor that pairs perfectly with your favorite grilled meats – enjoy with chicken, steak, fish, sausage and more
- Vegetarian, gluten free, cholesterol free and low fat
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant-based protein (8% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Paprika, Spice, Caramel Color, Natural Smoke Flavor, Onion Powder
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More