Bieler Père & Fils Sabine Rose Wine
Bieler Pere & Fils Sabine Rose is a classic Provence Rose wine. Flowers, white tea and Provence herbs balance aromatics of peach, white cherry and wild raspberry with floral, herbal, wild red fruit and stone fruit flavors. Awards include 90 Points from Vinous in 2019 and 100 Top Values of 2018 from Wine Spectator. Pair this pink wine with chicken, fish, and duck. The grapes in this French wine create balance and complexity. It has 12.5% alcohol by volume.
- One 750 milliliter bottle of Bieler Pere & Fils Sabine Rose Wine
- Open this wine bottle to enjoy a balance of floral, herbal, wild red fruit and stone fruit flavors
- Creamy dry wine with summery flowers, white tea and Provence herbs that balance enticing aromatics of peach, white cherry and wild raspberry
- Serve this bottled wine with an elegant dinner or to celebrate a special occasion
- The grapes in this blush wine are grown in Aix-en-Provence where cool nights and gentle ripening create balance and complexity