Betty Crocker™ Julienne Potatoes
Generations of families have enjoyed the classic taste of Betty Crocker Julienne Potatoes. Cooked in a creamy sauce and seasoned to perfection, these 100% American grown potatoes make a perfect side for dinner. They're quick, easy and always a hit. Keep Betty Crocker Julienne Potatoes on hand for any occasion.
- JULIENNE POTATOES: Betty Crocker's shredded potatoes in a rich, creamy cheese sauce
- QUICK AND EASY: Have a delicious side for dinner ready to eat in less than 30 minutes by simply adding water, milk and butter
- TASTY INGREDIENTS: A delicious side dish made with real potatoes
- CHEESY AND DELICIOUS: Julienne Potatoes made with real cheese
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Betty Crocker Julienne Potatoes have been a family favorite for generations
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Betty Crocker - Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Potato, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Salt, Onion (Dried), Modified Whey, Potassium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Contains 0.5% or Less of: Whey, Garlic (Dried), Cheddar Cheese (Dried) (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Monoglycerides, Lactic Acid, Nonfat Milk (Dried), Calcium Lactate, Color (Annatto & Turmeric Extract), Sodium Phosphate, Blue Cheese (Dried) (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Chicken Broth (Dried), Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Buttermilk, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Spice. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Bisulfite.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.