Best Foods Cilantro Lime Sauce
Best Foods Cilantro Lime Sauce is a fresh addition to your condiment collection. Mildly spicy and extra zesty, it's made with hatch chiles and zesty tomatillos and gets its smooth richness from an avocado oil blend. You can try it as a dip, drizzle or dressing for tacos, fish and anything else that could use some jazzing up. A refreshing blend of lime and cilantro makes this sauce a standout. For those who are looking for an alternative to classic condiments like ketchup and mayonnaise, or dressings like a thousand island dressing and Italian dressing, the cool combination of lime and cilantro will be a welcome addition to the kitchen. Great with fish, it's also a wonderful alternative to tartar sauce. Packaged in a handy squeeze bottle for utensil-free usage, this sauce is easy to keep on hand and comes in a flavor that the whole family will like. Best Foods has always been known for real, simple ingredients— and this condiment is no exception. Containing no artificial flavors or high-fructose corn syrup, it's also gluten and dairy-free and low in added sugars. Now you don't need to eat out to experience the latest flavor sensations. You can make any lunch, dinner or cookout restaurant-worthy with a simple drizzle of this spicy, crave-worthy sauce.
- This dressing is dairy free, gluten-free and low in added sugars, plus it's made with an avocado oil blend
- A fresh addition to your kitchen, this sauce earns a place along more traditional dressings and condiments, like mayo, ketchup, Italian dressing or ranch
- Try using this sauce on your favorite foods for an extra flavorful, restaurant-worthy meal — at home
- Flavored with spicy hatch chiles and tomatillos, this condiment can be used as a dressing, dip or drizzle
- Best Foods Cilantro Lime Sauce adds a zesty kick to tacos, fish and more