Belvita Cranberry Orange Breakfast Biscuits
Start your morning off right with lightly sweet and crunchy belVita Cranberry Orange Breakfast Biscuits. Specially baked with slow-release carbs that break down gradually in the body for steady energy, these biscuits combine wholesome grains with fruity cranberry orange flavor for a delicious breakfast.
- One box with five packs, four biscuits per pack, of belVita Cranberry Orange Breakfast Biscuits (packaging may vary)
- Crunchy cranberry orange biscuit made with wholesome grains and specially baked with slow-release carbs that break down gradually in the body to deliver delicious, steady energy
- Kosher, cholesterol free individually wrapped snacks with no high-fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- These delicious, convenient breakfast biscuits are a great alternative to traditional breakfast snacks
- Alternative to traditional breakfast bars, these individual packs are perfect for enjoying at the office, at home or as on the go snacks
Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Sugar, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Dried Cranberries, Malt Syrup (from Corn and Barley), Baking Soda, Salt, Dried Orange Peel, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Invert Sugar, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.