Barilla Blue Box Thick Spaghetti Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Thick spaghetti pasta, also known as Spaghettoni, is a wider version of an old favorite pasta. Spaghetti are long and round, and the name means "lengths of cord" in Italian. BARILLA Thick Spaghetti pasta are made with non-GMO ingredients.
At BARILLA, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, BARILLA pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. Our thick spaghetti pasta are made from the finest durum wheat and are non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for twirling in your favorite pasta sauce, too!
- THICK SPAGHETTI PASTA: BARILLA Thick Spaghetti pasta shares the same classic shape and full-bodied flavor of spaghetti, but is thicker, with a more substantial mouth-feel and deliciously nutty flavor
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair with extra virgin olive oil with fresh aromatic herbs and garlic, a fish-based sauce, or carbonara
- QUICK AND EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in 11-12 minutes
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: BARILLA Blue Box pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO durum wheat semolina and is kosher certified
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.