Barilla Blue Box Orzo Non-GMO Project Certified & Kosher Pasta
Barilla Orzo pasta, which means "barley" in Italian, is used most traditionally in soups, but this very versatile, rice-shaped pasta has been widely adapted by chefs in Italy and America for both main courses as well as side dishes. Barilla Orzo pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our orzo pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- ORZO PASTA: Orzo pasta, which means "barley" in Italian, is traditionally used in soups
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Versatile, rice-shaped orzo pasta has been widely adapted by chefs for main courses and side dishes, from soup to risotto and everything in between
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in nine to ten minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Orzo pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour. Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...