Smoked Polska Kielbasa Sausage Loop
While you can’t always grill out, you can always enjoy the smoky taste of grilled food with Bar-S Smoked Polska Kielbasa. Our Polish sausage loops kick meals up a notch with their blends of spices, herbs and hint of garlic. Add them to rice dishes, pastas, casseroles, have them with eggs at breakfast, or even as a pizza topping, and watch their eyes light up when you serve them. We proudly make them of beef and pork with top-quality meat and smoke to a consistent golden brown color. And they’re fully cooked, so you can whip up a memorable meal in minutes.
- Smoked Polska Kielbasa Loops are made with herbs, spices, and hint of garlic that lend Polish sausage its distinctive taste; This 13-ounce pack includes one sausage loop, the ideal amount for a large family or gathering
- Our smoked sausage loop has a traditional, juicy taste with a smoky bite; They are made without fillers, are gluten-free*, and contain no MSG, so you can feel good about serving them to a wide range of friends and family
- Our smoked sausage is fully cooked and made of a carefully formulated blend of beef and pork with top-quality meats; Enjoy it at a grill out or at the dinner table for consistently delicious flavor
- Adding smoked sausage lends zest and heartiness to pasta, potatoes, and rice dishes; Try it on homemade pizza, cut into small slices and grilled, along with pizza sauce, basil, garlic, and mozzarella cheese on flatbread
- Each pack is vacuum sealed to preserve flavor and color, and to keep them fresh until you’re ready to enjoy them; Cook sausage on the stove top or grill, ensuring the internal heat reaches at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Meat Ingredients : ( Pork , Beef ) , Water , Corn Syrup , Contains : 2% : Or Less Of : the Following : Salt , Sodium Phosphates , Flavorings , Potassium Chloride , Dextrose , Sodium Erythorbate , Sodium Nitrite .
Contains Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More