Classic High Protein Smoked Sausage
While you can’t always grill out, you can always enjoy the smoky taste of grilled food with Bar-S Smoked Sausages. With flavors you’ve come to expect, our sausages kick meals up a notch with their zesty blends of spices and herbs. Add them to rice dishes, pastas, casseroles, have them with eggs at breakfast, or even as a pizza topping, and watch their eyes light up when you serve them our Smoked Sausages. We proudly make them of chicken and pork with top-quality meat. And they’re fully cooked, so you can whip up a memorable meal in minutes.
- Classic Smoked Sausages offer that traditional flavor you've come to expect that easily enhances any meal; This package contains 14 links, a great size for families and neighborhood grill outs
- Our smoked sausages are gluten-free* and contain no MSG; They're also made without artificial colors or flavors, so you can feel good about serving them to your family
- Our smoked sausage is made from high-quality meats; For children under 5 years old, we recommend cutting sausages length-wise, then slicing into bite-sized pieces
- Adding smoked sausage lends zest and heartiness to pasta, potatoes, and rice dishes; Try it on homemade pizza, cut into ¼-inch slices and grilled, along with pizza sauce, basil, garlic, and mozzarella cheese on flatbread
- Each pack is vacuum sealed to preserve flavor and color, and to keep them fresh until you’re ready to enjoy them; Cook sausage on the stove top or grill, ensuring the internal heat reaches at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit
Mechanically Separated Chicken , Beef Hearts , Water , Pork , Dextrose , Salt , Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following : Corn Syrup , Modified Corn Starch , Potassium Lactate , Sodium Diacetate , Flavorings , Sodium Phosphates , Sodium Erythorbate , Sodium Nitrite .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More