Back to Nature Organic Stoneground Wheat Crackers
Back to Nature Organic Stoneground Wheat Crackers are delicious, plant based thin wheat crackers that are inspired by nature and are Non-GMO Project Verified. Back to Nature plant based, snack crackers feature organic whole wheat flour, organic whole brown flax seed and sea salt for deliciously baked, kosher snacks that you and the whole family can enjoy any time.
- One 6 oz box of Back to Nature Organic Stoneground Wheat Crackers
- Crispy, thin, Back to Nature wheat crackers that are a twist on the familiar for a delicious simple ingredient snack
- Back to Nature crackers that feature organic whole wheat flour, organic whole brown flax seed and sea salt
- Baked, plant based crackers are perfect for perfect for enjoying as a cheese and crackers side, a pre-dinner delight or with your favorite toppings
- These crispy crackers are Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher, Certified Organic by the USDA, and made with no high fructose corn syrup
- Back to Nature has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to support the organization’s Plant a Billion Trees Program to help with clean air and water
- Back to Nature is committed to utilizing sustainable packaging by using materials made from 100% recycled paperboard
Organic Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Organic Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Wheat Flakes, Organic Whole Brown Flaxseed, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Organic Barley Malt Extract, Organic Soy Lecithin, Enzymes.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More