Back to Nature Fudge Mint Cookies
Back to Nature Fudge Mint Cookiesâ€‹ are delicious, â€‹plant based, kosher cookiesâ€‹ that are inspired by nature and are Non-GMO Project Verified. These â€‹thin fudge mint cookiesâ€‹ feature a fudge coating, wheat flour, and peppermint oil for a tasty â€‹treat that will remind you of your childhoodâ€‹. Minty and round, these â€‹chocolate mint cookies are a twist on the familiar for a simple ingredient snack.
- One 6.4 oz box of â€‹Back to Nature Fudge Mint Cookies
- Chocolatey, peppermint, baked cookies that are a twist on the familiar for a delicious, simple ingredient snack
- A â€‹fudge mint cookieâ€‹ that features a rich fudge coating, wheat flour, and peppermint oil
- Back to Nature mint cookiesâ€‹ are perfect for enjoying as a dessert, a daytime indulgence or an after meal snack
- Back to Nature cookies are â€‹kosher andâ€‹ are Non-GMO Project Verified and made with no high fructose corn syrup
- Back to Natureâ€‹ has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to support the organizationâ€™s Plant a Billion Trees Program to ensure clean air and water
- Back to Natureâ€‹ â€‹is committed to utilizing sustainable packaging by using materials made from 100% recycled paperboard
Fudge Coating (Cane Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Sunflower Lecithin, Salt), Unbleached Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Leavening (Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Peppermint Oil.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fry’s Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.