Always Ultra Thin Size 2 Long Super Pads with Flexi-Wings 42 Count
Always Ultra Thin pads have a LeakGuard Core to give you up to 8 hours of protection, so you can keep going. Plus, they have a soft cover to give you a long-lasting clean and dry feeling. The Always Ultra Thin pad with wings has, a flexible design that moves with you, so it's always comfortable, wherever your day takes you. So do what you want, when you want, wherever you, want, thanks to the incredible protection and fit of Always Ultra Thin pads.
- Did you know that 60% of women are wearing the wrong size pad? This can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
- ALWAYS My Fit helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
- Provides 15% better coverage where you need it most* (*Vs. ALWAYS Ultra Thin Regular with Wings.)
- Guard Core absorbs in seconds for up to 9 hours of protection
- ALWAYS Ultra Thin, Size 2, Super Pads With Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
- Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling
- ALWAYS gives puberty education and pads to millions of girls around the world to help them stay confident
Topsheet : Polyethylene ( Similar To Fabric ) , Secondary Topsheet : Rayon , Polyethylene and Polypropylene , Cellulose and Ink , Core : Absorbant Wood Cellulose , Absorbant Gel , Backsheet : Polypropylene and Polyethylene ( Similar To Fabric ) , Adhesives : Adhesives ( Similar To Craft Glue Sticks ) , One Piece Tape : Printed Paper , Wrapper : Printed Polyethylene , Reseal Tape : Polypropylene and Adhesives ( Similar To Craft Glue Sticks ) , Fragrance : Dipropylene Glycol , Ethylene Brassylate , Methyldihydrojasmonate .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More