7 Moons Dark Side Red Blend Red Wine
7 Moons Dark Side Red Wine Blend celebrates the phases of the moon by combining seven different grape varietals. The result is a complex but easy to drink dark red wine that perfectly complements a broad range of foods. This red blend opens with aromas of currant, blackberry and toasty oak that lead into dark berry, caramel and brown sugar flavors. This California wine sources syrah, merlot, petite sirah, zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, malbec and grenache grapes from prime vineyards up and down the Central Coast and Lodi regions, creating a red wine blend with a superb color and great depth, varietal intensity and balance. With a smooth and rich finish that carries delicious, fruity flavors, this lush, dark wine pairs well with bacon cheeseburgers, mushroom risotto or Thai food. For best taste, store this Central Coast wine at room temperature, then chill for 30 to 60 minutes before serving. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Dark red wine that awakens the palate with aromas of currant, blackberry and toasty oak
- Features dark berry, caramel and brown sugar flavors
- Full-bodied wine that carries its fruity flavors into a smooth and rich finish
- 7 Moons wine pairs well with bacon cheeseburgers, mushroom risotto or Thai food
- California red wine made with grapes from prime vineyards in the Central Coast and Lodi regions
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More