1924 Port Barrel Aged Pinot Noir Red Wine
Back in 1924, the heart of Prohibition and wine's darkest hour, our founders planted their first vineyard. Rumor has it some of those grapes might have been used to make wine. For those that dared to toil in the black market of winemaking, bold, full-bodied wines were a crowd favorite at speakeasies across the country. That same rebellious 1920s spirit lives on in our daring wines - and in those who drink them. So, as you pour your next glass and make mischief of your own, 1924 will be there every sip of the way.
- 1924 Port Barrel Aged Pinot Noir Red Wine, California, 750mL, 15% ABV
- Crafted from rich Pinot Noir aged in Port barrels for a minimum of two months
- This Port-style wine evokes blackberry and cocoa flavors, with a touch of spice and oak aromas
- Pairs well with pecorino and almonds, roasted tenderloin or a simple piece of dark chocolate
- Our Pinot Noir grapes are picked at optimal ripeness to ensure sugars and flavors have peaked