19 Crimes The Punishment Pinot Noir Red Wine
A crowd-pleasing wine from the 19 Crimes Australian homeland, The Punishment Pinot Noir is medium-bodied with soft, round tannins, cherry and strawberry fruit with sweetness which complements the vanilla and spice oak undertones. 19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. British rogues guilty of a least one of the 19 crimes were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death, and as pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine honors their brave contributions with a well-balanced, enjoyable wine.
- A medium-bodied pinot noir with vanilla and spike oak undertones
- A well-balanced, enjoyable wine with a long finish
- 2017 Wine Brand of the Year and ""One of the most popular wines of Eastern Australia,"according to Wine Searcher
- Pair with roasted chicken
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle