19 Crimes Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Bright red to crimson hues, 19 Crimes South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is firm and full on the palate with flavors of red currants, dark cherries, and chocolate, and complemented with vanilla. 19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. British rogues guilty of a least one of the 19 crimes were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death, and as pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine celebrates the rules they broke and the culture they built, an intense Cabernet Sauvignon with rich red berry flavors and a bold body. Pair this Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine with a variety of meaty dishes or enjoy on its own.
- Red wine blend with rich red berry and vanilla flavors and a bold body
- Look closely at the bottle as this augmented reality living label animates a true rule-breaker
- 2017 Wine Brand of the Year and "One of the most popular wines from South Eastern Australia," according to Wine Searcher
- Pair with food or enjoy on its own
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle